To increase your credit limit on your Secured Card:
- Go to your Refresh Dashboard and click on the "See more" button for your Credit Card
- Go to the "I want to" drop-down and click on "Increase card limit".
- Select your new credit limit.
- Check your email to sign your new Secured Card agreement with the increased card limit.
- Select how you want to pay your additional security deposit, we recommend e-Transfer. The amount you deposit combined with your previous deposit will become your new Secured Card credit limit.
- Check your email for a link to complete the e-Transfer payment. (Note: The link will expire after 24 hours).
If you didn't receive the e-Transfer email with a link in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. If it's not there, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.